Not that this is an important matter...

4/6/15, 11:48 p.m
I have the sudden urge to explain things, or to elaborate what I'm feeling inside (not that people care). But anyway, every time that I feel people are misjudging me, or trying to say that they 'know' me so well makes my insides boil, like literally and my ears will become so hot it could burn.

          So, what I'm trying to say is, I am not the same everyday. Some days I can be very sweet and the others I can be bitter. I can also be so positive and the next second I can turn into a mental pessimist. I can starve myself for 12 hours straight(many of us can, duh) and I can eat everything at once. I can act all girly and nice, and the next day I'm the bitchiest person alive. Just because we don't do the same things that we usually do, it doesn't make us a different person. That sentence is so confusing but whatever.

         I'm not a walking paradox, I'm just trying my best to be myself and I can't see any problem with that, because I'm not the only one who deal with these kind of things. Because obviously, the world doesn't revolve around any of us. So what I'm trying to say is : MIND YOUR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS AND STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PEASANT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HUMANS

Just kidding.

P/s: stop judging and thinking that you know people so well and yeah, start loving them for who they are. Much love xx

No comments: