Death

4.34 p.m., Friday, 27th August 2016.

           A very devastating event happened to me today. I have lost my baby cat, Comot's first kitten. We were rushing to go to the bank and pay for my dad's phone bills. When my mother reversed the car, we accidentally hit the baby cat. I have never experienced this before, this kind of sadness. Of course we've experienced our cats' death, but not like this. I can't stop crying because I was so shocked. We will usually check if there were any cats under the car, but we were too rushed to do that. I feel terrible, so terrible that I can't stop crying for the whole evening.

          However, while I was cleaning my front porch (while crying a river) I tried to remember  if I did anything wrong to the cat. I don't want him go while being upset with me, and that's when I learned a very important lesson in life. We don't have to wait for someone to be gone for us to realize our mistakes to them. We must remember people's kindness for us to keep treating them right, not counting their mistakes and to not take them for granted. How I wish I could turn back time and treat it better.

But death waits for nobody.

No comments: