Wherever I go

Tuesday, 21st March 2017, 6:32 p.m.

           Hi!! I'm back again with another post. This is my second post for this year since nothing much happened to me lol sorry for being such a boring person. So I got my full STPM result, which was 3.17. I got A(4.0) for BM, A-(3.67) for History, B(3.0) for General Studies and C(2.0) for Business (booooo!!). It was okay I guess, but probably not good enough for the tough courses *cough* law *cough*. My results qualifies me to apply law at UiTM, UniSZA and UUM, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get a call because the I'm pretty sure there'll be a pretty tough competition with other students from all around Malaysia. Other than law, I also applied for English Linguistics and International Relationship. Some people looked down upon me because the courses that I applied wasn't prestigious enough I guess (also my result wasn't that great, at least not for them.)? But I'm not gonna let it mess with my decisions. I know what I'm doing for my own future, and I'm gonna shape it the way that I want it to be.

          Last week I went to Ipoh to visit my grandparents. To be frank, it was boring, but I'm glad that I was able to help my grandparents while I was there. Fourth day of staying in Ipoh, I couldn't take it anymore so I had to book an online bus ticket so I could go back to Temerloh on Saturday. I'm an ass, really. But I was really sad when I left. If I had someone to teman me there, I'd probably stay longer, honestly. Maybe next time I'll come with someone else and stay a little longer. Now I miss my hometown😭.

          Also, life has been hard on me lately. I don't really talk about it with people because I don't think anyone would truly understand, or care. I deal with it alone, I take lessons from it, I learn to control my thoughts and anger, and I strive to be a better person. But most of the time, I only cut people out of my life. I just couldn't deal with any nonsense anymore. I shouldnt do it, I should probably tolerate people more but it has been too much lately. Why dont I talk about it? Too personal, I guess. The more that I grow up, what I know is the only people that wouldn't leave my sorry ass is my family. I can't fake a smile, I suck at it the most. I dont take crap from people anymore and my life hasn't been better.

I don't know what to write about anymore because most of my thoughts are usually there but when I start to write they all disappear smh. Till next time!

No comments: